1. Zesty white bean and turkey chili
2 tablespoon canola oil
2 and 2/3 cups of chopped onions
Finely minced 4 garlic cloves
1/3 cup minced jalapeno pepper
6 cups chicken broth (free from fat and excessive salt)
3 cans great northern beans (15 oz each)
2 cups of cooked turkey breast
1 and 1/2 cups of frozen sweet corn
2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon ancho chile pepper
1 and 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoons finely minced cilantro
- Heat canola oil using a Dutch oven over medium heat. Apply garlic and onions and fry for approximately 5 minutes. Apply jalapeno pepper and fry till onions become tender.
- Apply beans, corn, chicken broth and turkey.
- Reduce the heat quantity to medium-low. Apply ancho chile pepper and cumin.
- Mix in lime juice and heat using medium-low heat for extra 5 minutes.
- in cilantro, stir immediately before you serve.