There’s just something so undeniably satisfying about a steak and salad combination. Especially with garlic mayo… Yup, this is exactly what we need to end off our day on a high note – so go right ahead and cook up a storm tonight! This is a pretty simple meal, with only 5 steps, but it’s bound to hit the spot.
- 1/2 lb sirloin steak
- 4 cups kale (or other greens of your choice!)
- 1/4 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 3 Tbsp of avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp paleo mayo
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry and season steak with your salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a pan and cook seasoned steak at medium to high heat. Allow each side to cook for about 5 minutes, for a medium rare steak, or cook to your personal preference.
- Remove steak from heat, plate and make a tent with aluminum foil. Keep it there for 10-15 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin strips.
- Mix/toss salad ingredients and then plate.
- Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined. Pour over salad liberally.
Sourced from: Depositphotos/jhstudio
Featured Image Source: pinimg.com