Smoothie bowls have become a hot trending topic, and rightly so. First of all, they’re packed with superfood but also have become a genuinely unique form of art. See for yourself and get some great ideas here. A smoothie bowl full of delicious superfoods is exactly what you need to charge you up for the day. For starters, these bowls are a huge contributor to your levels of energy and focus. Not only that, they’re a blast to make. You can go crazy with toppings and personalize your very own superfood smoothie bowl! Don’t forget to snap a pic of your creation!
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina (or more to taste)
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut shreds/ chips
- Chia seeds
- Gogi berries
- Hemp hearts
- Firstly, remove frozen bananas from the freezer and let them sit for a few minutes to defrost.
- After that add all your ingredients, not including toppings, to a high-speed blender and slowly blend or pulse until smoothie is thick and creamy. Be sure to avoid a thin or watery consistency so your base is thick.
- Lastly, transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite healthy toppings while making sure to add your artistic flare.
- Finally… enjoy!
Featured Image Source: Depositphotos/Odelinde
Sourced from: theglowingfridge.com