These brownies are protein-packed and, best of all, incredibly easy to make because there are only four ingredients! Better still, you can eat these completely guilt-free due to their wholesome ingredients. Forget the idea of brownies only as a dessert. These easy-to-make marvels are a great breakfast option if you’re rushing out the door in the morning!
Casein, Vega or another plant-based powder work especially well.
- 2 cups of mashed bananas (about six medium-sized, overripe bananas)
- 1 cup of almond or cashew butter
- ½ cup protein powder (ideally chocolate flavor)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- To begin with, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Secondly, line a small baking dish or 8’’ skillet with parchment paper or grease and set it aside.
- In a bowl, add mashed bananas and peanut butter and mix well.
- After that add the protein powder and cocoa powder and stir well.
- Finally, pour your batter into a greased pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Lastly, serve cold or at room temperature and enjoy!
In conclusion, leftover brownies can be stored for up to three days if covered and refrigerated!
Featured Image Source: Depositphotos/Darkkong
Sourced from: gimmedelicious.com