Without a doubt, early mornings are hard enough as they are that we often don’t have time to incorporate breakfast into our busy schedules. However, we all know what the most important meal of the day is, don’t we? Yes, it is breakfast. With that in mind, this paleo blueberry muffin recipe will save you tons of time getting ready each morning. Not to mention, it will keep you from having that embarrassing growling stomach in your classes or at work.
Also, a batch will be enough to last for a few days. Basically, grab a muffin to go and you’re set! In fact, if it is just you and you don’t have the chance to finish them all, you can freeze them! Of course, to top it all off, they’re undeniably healthy and easy to make.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup hazelnut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Firstly, combine the almond flour, hazelnut flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Then, in another bowl whisk the eggs together. Then add milk, honey, and vanilla, stirring well.
- Then fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in blueberries by hand.
- After that, line muffin tin with muffin liners and spray each one with a bit of a non-stick spray.
- Finally, pour batter into muffin tins.
- Now bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the top is brown.